Veremarketing

Leads are king no matter what business you are in. Veretekk is a lead generation system we stand behind. Affiliate, network marketers, internet marketers, and e-book marketers can all benefit from our system.

Name:
Location: Hudson, Michigan, United States

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Am I On The Right Path with my Online Marketing Plan?

"I would like to set up an email direct marketing campaign to generate mortgage leads. I want something that will allow the prospect to respond by giving some personal info such as name, phone number, mtg payment, ect. Where do I start? There's a bulk email company that will blast 2.7 million email a day, but I don't believe the prospects can respond. I would need a link to my website I think. Am more...

Portal Marketing
Originally Posted on 8/27/2005 10:34:44 AMContent source: http://www.marketingforsuccess.com/blog/2005/04/am-i-on-right-path-with-my-online.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Cook said...

Mark,

I love to see my small business marketing blog entries are getting wide viewing on the web.
- Charlie Cook

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an excellent blog! Keep up your goodwork!

Welcome to visit my email marketing solution site which has much of all the email marketing solution related stuff.
Click here now: email marketing solution

The Best One-Time $6 Investment You'll Ever Make! $6 BY SIX MILLIONS pays me over an over again! Earn $6.00 for each sale, get *exclusive* products with reprint rights. Click here: Million Dollars - Start making your first million dollars now!

Feel free to browse the following websites:
Email Millions 100% Resale Rights
Email Marketing Cash Income online Business
$6 x 6 = $36,000,000 Cash Income Opportunity
Home Business
Blog Marketing
Healthcare and Fitness
Emai PayPal Members Spam Free
Nutritional Supplements
Vitamin Nutritional Supplements

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home