Veremarketing

Leads are king no matter what business you are in. Veretekk is a lead generation system we stand behind. Affiliate, network marketers, internet marketers, and e-book marketers can all benefit from our system.

Name:
Location: Hudson, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

How Do I Create A Budget For Building My Site and My Web Site Marketing?

"How do I create a budget for creating, marketing and operating a web site?" - Arthur Doglione

Here's a brief overview of what to do to get your web site marketing in gear.

1. Identify the objectives for your site, what you want people to do when they visit it. Map out the steps you want them to take based on how people make purchasing decisions.

2. Identify the problems you solve for more...

Portal Marketing
Originally Posted on 8/17/2005 8:27:10 PMContent source: http://www.marketingforsuccess.com/blog/2005/04/how-do-i-create-budget-for-building-my.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home