Veremarketing

Leads are king no matter what business you are in. Veretekk is a lead generation system we stand behind. Affiliate, network marketers, internet marketers, and e-book marketers can all benefit from our system.

Name:
Location: Hudson, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hits and Traffic

I am still on the traffic quest just like everyone else on the net. My site is now indexed in Google.

We will see what happens. One traffic panther user has had 16,000 hits to his web site using traffic exchanges.

I thought Traffic Panther was supposed to pull in these hits?

I have also invested in Smartoptinpages. This looks like a winner to me. Very cool software. I will keep you posted.

You can join Traffic Panther for free and see what happens for yourself.

Go here: http://www.markpotes.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home